Answered By: Brad Long Last Updated: Jan 19, 2016 Views: 79
Here is a list of resources that should help you to get started with writing your case report, especially if you plan to present and/or publish you case report.
- Cohen H. How to write a patient case report. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2006;63(19):1888-1892.
- Rison RA. A guide to writing case reports for the Journal of Medical Case Reports and BioMed Central Research Notes. J Med Case Rep. 2013;7:239.
- Chapter 3. in Jenicek M. Clinical case reporting in evidence-based medicine. Oxford; Boston: Butterworth-Heinemann; 1999.
Check availability in the University Library: http://catalog.lib.cmich.edu/record=b1647309
- Weimer S. Publishing a case report: What, why, and how? [PowerPoint Presentation]. Tulane University Presentation. 2009.
- Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library, George Washington University. Case report: Where to publish case reports. [Library Guide]. 2015.
If you are planning on publishing your case report in specific journal, please check the "Instructions for Authors" for more information about their publication requirements.
Contact a CMED librarian!