212 Park Library
Answered By: Jane Morey Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017 Views: 239
The library has access to thousands of books which can be found by searching SmartSearch. To locate a book on your topic, submit a keyword search and review the list of results.
Some books are available electronically, but others are available in print.
On campus students can check out materials and the Book Checkout desk, but Global Campus students should request print books through the Documents on Demand service. Requests can be made:
- By submitting an online request (see link)
- By telephone: (800) 274-3838
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax: (877) 329-6257
Please provide the following information with each request:
- Last name, first name, middle initial
- Global ID
- Mailing address
- CMU email address
- Phone number
- Center where attending class
- Course (e.g. MSA 600, EDU 660)
- Status (graduate, undergraduate, faculty, or staff)
- Not needed after date (i.e. receiving the item after this date will be too late)
For more more information about requesting, renewing, and returning books, see the Documents on Demand link below.