Answered By: Monica Craig Last Updated: Oct 04, 2017 Views: 17
Request an item to be retrieved and waiting for you at the Checkout Desk.
To put an item on hold:
- Go to the libraries home page, and hover over the "Search and Find" tab.
- Click on the 'Books and More' button.
- Login using your Global ID and Password.
- Find the items you wish to put on hold
- Click the 'Get this item for me' button.
- Enter the date it is no longer needed, then click the 'Submit' button.
- An email will be sent to your CMICH account when the items are ready to be picked up at the Checkout Desk, which is located on the second floor.
Allow 24 hours for this Monday through Friday service.