Answered By: Caitlin Benallack Last Updated: Apr 19, 2018 Views: 9
Set up a saved search in Smart Search to receive an email notification when items you are interested in are added to the libraries' collections.
- Search for your topic in Smart Search.
- Get as specific or as general as you want. Don’t forget to add limiters as needed.
- Contact your Subject Librarian for help if you are struggling to create a search that meets your needs.
- Click on the Save query button at the top of the results list. If this button isn't available, make sure you are signed in to Smart Search.
- Click the Turn on notifications for this query link that appears at the top of the page.
If you saved a query without turning on the notifications, you can change notification settings in My Favorites.
- Click on the thumbtack icon in the upper right side of the page.
- Select Saved Searches.
- Toggle the bell icon to turn on notifications.