Answered By: Julie LaDell-Thomas Last Updated: Jul 27, 2017 Views: 66
An Online Student Ally is an experienced, successful online student who provides personal assistance and advice that can help with challenges you may encounter when taking an online class at CMU.
An Ally can help you:
- plan for course assignments
- improve your performance on tests
- manage coursework and other activities
- develop better study habits
- become more successful in all of your online classes
For more information call 989-774-7205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the links below for more information on Online Allies and learning online at CMU.