Answered By: Julie LaDell-Thomas Last Updated: May 09, 2019 Views: 4
Once you've joined a screensharing session, you can use the screensharing controls to share your screen, enable a webcam video, create and save screenshots, and use the built-in chat box. See the image below for key features.
A. Configure meeting audio (mute and unmute as needed).
B. Share your screen (you can also request or give up keyboard and mouse controls as needed)
C. Enable your webcam
D. Chat using the built-in chat box.
Annotating the Screen
During the screensharing session, both parties can choose to annotate the screen and save a screenshot using the built-in tools.
- Select Annotate to begin annotating on your shared screen. This will open the annotation tools:
- Use the available options to annotate the screen. Options include:
- Text: Add text to clarify specific portions of the screen.
- Draw: Use freehand drawing to literally draw attention to a particular spot on screen.
- Spotlight/Arrow: Turn your cursor into a spotlight or arrow to help capture the user's attention, so they look where you're pointing.
- Eraser: Erase some or all of your prior annotations.
- Color: Add a highlight splash of color to denote a particular portion of the screen.
- Undo/Redo: Step backward and forward in time to undo/redo previous changes.
- Clear: Removes all previous annotations with one click
- Save! This allows you to save all annotations on the screen as a screenshot. The screenshot will be saved to your local device. Once saved, you can share the screenshot with your patrons via the chat box.