Contact The CMU Libraries
|Call: 989-774-3022 or
|Fax: 989-774-4499 or
212 Park Library
Answered By: Susan Powers Last Updated: Feb 21, 2017 Views: 114
To have a full text document delivered to you electronically, you can request the item through your Documents On Demand account.
To request specific articles or book chapters from Documents on Demand, you can:
- Use your Documents On Demand account
- Log in with your CMU global ID and global password
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 1-989-774-3022 or 1-800-274-3838
- Send a toll-free fax at 1-877-329-6257
You will need to provide citation information about the item you would like to request, so please send at least the item title, and the journal title. Page numbers, year published and volume and issue are helpful but not necessary.