Q. How to I access articles my professor has put on reserve for my class?
Last Updated: Mar 29, 2022 Views: 159

Instructors typically make course reserves available through the Blackboard course shell for a class. You can also search our course reserves using the link below. If you are still not able to locate what you need, please contact your instructor.


Related Topics

Contact Us

Access Services
Central Michigan University
University Libraries
212 Park Library
250 E. Preston
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859



Service Desk: 
212 Park Library
2nd floor