Q. I need access to the library. How do I get an extension to my library account so I can use the resources?
Last Updated: Apr 15, 2022 Views: 95

According to CMU policy, a graduate student must be enrolled in at least one graduate credit to be able to use library resources and services. If you are not enrolled, you will lose access to the library.

For more information please contact your program office or the Office of Graduate Studies.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Access Services
Central Michigan University
University Libraries
212 Park Library
250 E. Preston
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859



Service Desk: 
212 Park Library
2nd floor