Answered By: Caitlin Benallack Last Updated: May 24, 2018 Views: 74
Set up a saved search in Smart Search to receive an email notification when items you are interested in are added to the libraries' collections.
- Search for your topic in Smart Search.
- Get as specific or as general as you want. Don’t forget to add limiters as needed.
- If you are struggling to create a search that meets your needs, contact your Subject Librarian for help.
- Sign in to Smart Search. If you are already signed in your name will appear in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Save query button at the top of the results list.
- Click the Turn on notifications for this query link that appears in the yellow bar.
If you saved a query without turning on the notifications, you can change notification settings in My Favorites.
- Click on the thumbtack icon in the upper right side of the page.
- Select Saved Searches.
- Toggle the bell icon to turn on notifications.