Answered By: Julie LaDell-Thomas Last Updated: Dec 09, 2016 Views: 890
To search for articles in the Harvard Business Review, you can do the following:
- Go to library's web site.
- Select the link for the E-Journals A-Z list from the drop-down menu beneath "Resources".
- Type Harvard Business Review in the search box.
- Follow the link to Harvard Business Review from the list of results.
- Click the first GO button next to the database called EBSCOHost Health Business FullTEXT Elite (this database has the most complete coverage of the Harvard Business Review of all the options available).
- Enter your global ID and password to log into the database.
- Once you are logged in, click the link that says "Search within this publication".
- The search box will already contain JN "Harvard Business Review".
- Add the following text to this search and click the search button:
and "case studies"
You can view the abstracts by clicking on the article title. You can open the full text documents by clicking on the links provided.