Related Topics

Contact the CMU Libraries

 Ask a Librarian
 Call (989) 774-3470
 Text (989) 863-4639
 Schedule a Consultation
 Subject Librarians
 Distance Librarians

Answered By: Tim Peters
Last Updated: Apr 14, 2017     Views: 506

If you are taking an online class and need a test proctored, please call (989) 774-4461 or complete the online form at the link below. An appointment is required. Test proctoring is done in Room 321 of the Park Library.

If you live outside of Mount Pleasant and need a test proctored, the link below provides information on how to arrange for a non-CMU proctor (see the Proctoring FAQ link on the right side of the page).

Ask us!

Your Question

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.