Answered By: Julie LaDell-Thomas Last Updated: Dec 18, 2015 Views: 332
You can access and view some of the DHA dissertations written by CMU students using the Dissertations and Theses database linked below.
1. On the Library web page, under Quick Links, click Databases A-Z
2. On the Databases A-Z page, click the letter D.
3. On the alphabetical list of databases, click the database title Dissertations and Theses.
4. You may be asked for your CMU global ID and password to access this database.
5. In the first box search box type D.H.A.
6. Arrow down the page to More Search Options and type Central Michigan University in the search box next to University/Insitution.
7. Click SEARCH
You can then browse through the results and print or save documents as needed.