Answered By: Julie LaDell-Thomas Last Updated: Jul 27, 2017 Views: 95
You may find the information located at the web sites linked below helpful.
- SBA.gov/Preparing Financial Statements (linked below)
- SCORE Business Plans & Financial Statements Template Gallery (linked below)
You can also locate journal articles related to your topic by searching ABI/INFORM GLOBAL and other business databases. Access this database using our Business & Administration Research Guide, also linked below.
For keywords in ABI/INFORM Global (or other business databases), you may want to try combining the following -
Finally, you may also find it useful to consult eBooks for your research. You can search within eBooks for certain words and phrases relevant to your topic. Check out the link below for some ebooks on small business financial planning and forecasting.
TO ACCESS EBOOKS IN FULL TEXT:
1. Click on a title
2. Within the book's record page, click the Available Online link
3. You will be prompted for cmich login information
4. Use the table of contents to navigate the eBook, or search within the book for your topic
Need more help? Check the link below for help with accessing ebooks through CMU Libraries.