Q. How can I get a copy of my thesis, dissertation, or capstone project?
Last Updated: Feb 18, 2019     Views: 201

If you submitted your thesis or dissertation after 2014, you can search our Digital Collections (see link below) to see if it is available online. 

If you were an MSA student and you would like a copy of your capstone thesis, please contact the on-campus MSA Program:

Kim Gribben, Assistant Director

Ask us!

Have a detailed question? Fill out the form below.

This service is available to the Central Michigan University community. A CMU Librarian will follow up with you using the email you provide below. 

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics

Contact the CMU Libraries

 Ask a Librarian
 Call (989) 774-3470
 Text (989) 863-4639
 Schedule a Consultation